Learn the Fundamentals of Food and Beverage Service in just 10 Days!
The Reliance Food & Beverage Service Skills course will equip you with the right knowledge and information to succeed in this exciting sector. This programme offers a tailored curriculum chosen by industry experts, covering a broad range of core skills essential in the food and beverage service sector. You will explore the intricacies of providing exceptional customer service for unparalleled dining experiences, engage in hands-on training to ensure that you are prepared to handle a range of service situations, taught to understand menu dynamics, and explore the finer points of table etiquette.
Master and develop the art of food and beverage service today!
- Fast-track Pathway to a career in F&B / Restaurants
- Immersive & Hands-on Training
- Taught by F&B Industry Experts
- Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Master Menu Knowledge
- Earn Microcredentials Accredited by MQA
What You Will Learn
- Food and Beverage Service Areas and Equipment
- Identifying Food and Beverage Equipment in the Restaurant
- Napkin Folding and Table Settings
- Menu and Floor Plans
- Types of Service
- Preliminary Preparation and Service
- Additional Services
- Handling Customers Professionally
- End of Service
Who is this Course for?
- Malaysian citizens aged between 16-50 years
- SPM graduates who have been unemployed for at least 6 months.
- Gig workers and Self-employed Insured persons with SPM as their highest qualification
- Employees who need to meet industry needs (verification by PERKESO)
Who is Eligible for Training Subsidy?
- Malaysian citizens, aged between 16 to 50 years at the time of application
- Applicants with Diploma or its equivalent as their highest qualification
- Applicants who have not contributed to SOCSO for the past 6 months
- Registered MYFutureJobs applicants
- Applicants interested in progressing to a formal career:
- Contributing to the Self-Employment Social Security Act 2017 (Act 789) OR
- Individuals who are only informally employed at the time of application.