Cover the Basics of Culinary Skills in just 10 days!
The Reliance Basic Culinary Skills course is designed to provide you with a solid foundation in essential cooking techniques and knowledge. You will learn how to properly handle kitchen tools, understand various cooking methods, and develop fundamental skills in food preparation and presentation. You will also gain an understanding of key culinary terms and concepts, and learn about proper sanitation and safety practices in the kitchen. Upon completion of this course, you will have the confidence and competence to create delicious meals from scratch and pursue your culinary ambitions.
Unlock your culinary potential and elevate your kitchen expertise to new heights today!
- Affordable Top-notch Basic Culinary Education
- Fast-track Pathway to a career in F&B / Restaurants
- Hands-on Training in Professional Kitchen
- Taught by F&B Industry Experts
- Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Earn Microcredentials Accredited by MQA
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Culinary Arts
- Kitchen Equipment and Machinery
- Food Preparation
- Cooking Methods and Styles
- Stock, Soup and Sauce
- Cold Preparation
- Meat, Chicken and Seafood Preparation
- Baking and Sweet Preparation
Who is this Course for?
- Malaysian citizens aged between 16-40 years
- SPM graduates who have been unemployed for at least 6 months.
- Gig workers and Self-employed Insured persons with SPM as their highest qualification
- Employees who need to meet industry needs (verification by PERKESO)
Who is Eligible for Training Subsidy?
- Malaysian citizens, aged between 16 to 50 years at the time of application
- Applicants with Diploma or its equivalent as their highest qualification
- Applicants who have not contributed to SOCSO for the past 6 months
- Registered MYFutureJobs applicants
- Applicants interested in progressing to a formal career:
- Contributing to the Self-Employment Social Security Act 2017 (Act 789) OR
- Individuals who are only informally employed at the time of application.
KERJAYA MADANI PROGRAMME
Basic Culinary Skills